We are grateful for our lovely followers

Follow on Bloglovin

Google Website Translator Gadget

Monday 23 March 2015

#135 Spring Has Sprung ……

The grass has riz I wonder where the birdies is
 
Marlene is hosting for us today and would like to see your Spring themed creations. So that could be a new life (baby) either animal or human, spring flowers, soft spring colours etc.

Some inspiration from the team



Some pretty floral paper, a computer generated sentiment and some hand-made flowers for an Easter card because spring means Easter to me!

Jackie
I've gone for the new baby - especially since for the first time in ages I got the opportunity to do a pink card!  I used my favourite Presscut stepper card die, a Sweet Dixie pram and rattle die and some card and embellishments from my stash.

Mary
Spring sunshine has brought the daffodils out into bloom so used this as my inspiration, using Tattered Lace dies to create the card.

Bec
I used this sweet Kaisercraft range in cute Spring colours for this challenge. I added the little wood veneer birds for an extra touch of spring and because they are so cute!

Julie
I have used Hunkydory Cardmaking kit
Butterfly Bouquet

Nothing says 'Spring' to me, like a lovely bunch of daffodils!! I have used Just Inklined's 'Narcissus' digi stamp, coloured with my Spectrum Noir pens.

Lin
I've used a Craftwork Cards freebie from Create and Craft to make my focal piece, along with paper from their Truly Scrumptious paper pad. As you can see the bunnies have been busy doing what bunnies do in the Spring! Please see my blog for details.

Kimx
I made a New Baby card using stamps, paper and a topper from Lili of the Valley.

Sue
I made a Easter card in bright spring colours, using a Nitwit stamp set - I used the accent stamps to embellish my card.

Pamellia

 I decided to make a shabby chic card full of lots of bright spring colours and hand made spring garden flowers.
LIN W

5 comments:

  1. Thank you for the lovely challenge, gals, and the beautiful DT work for added inspiration! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful creations by the team! Thanks so much for the fun challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabby challenge and awesome creations from ALL of the DT!
    Lin I have that same freebie and I have been wondering how best to mount it... your card is darling thank you for the inspiration with that one.
    Smiles.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lin,
    I tried to place my card for the challenge, but why do I not see my card here ??
    I did placed your link on my blog.
    Karin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Karin, I have published it now. Strangely it is showing your picture as a thumbnail and not your card! But the link is there.

      Lin xx

      Delete

Thank you for joining in our challenges and leaving lovely comments.